ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Square Hole Mortiser Drill Bit
An auger-type drill bit that spins inside a hollow four-sided chisel secured to the mortise. The bit itself hocks into a drill chuck inside the head of the machine. When you pull down the mortise's feed lever, the bit and chisel plunge simultaneously into your workpiece. Like all drill bits, this bores a hole and ejects the chips. Meanwhile, the four sharp edges of the chisel pare the wood around the bored hole into a square shape. It removes waste as well through a chip ejection slot in the chisel.
- Standard chip design, easy to remove the side of wood chips, improve drilling efficiency.
- Bearing steel manufacturing, hardness is good.
- Square hoe drill/ Chisel angle is mainly used for woodworking.
- The square chisel mortises combine the cutting of a four-sided chisel with the action of a drill bit in the center.
- Arc design, exquisite sharpen durable
- Special Technology production, durable and not easy to break
- Reduce labor intensity of construction workers, speed up the constructions speed, reduce construction costs
- Hollow mortising chisel bits are for making square mortises in one stroke and oblong mortises with each succeeding stroke
- The bit clears out most of the material to be removed and the chisel ensures the edges are straight and clean
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy