ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Snap Circuits For Kids - Electronics Discovery Beginner Kit
Learning about electronics is hard. But teaching kids about electronics is harder. If you want to learn more about it yourself, it can be a tough thing to wrap your head around. Maybe you should check out this Snap Circuits For Kids - Electronics Discovery Beginner Kit and learn the way that all of the little jr are learning.
Snap Circuits For Kids - Electronics Discovery Beginner Kit is a fun way to learn and even figure things out. This kit has electrical parts that provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience in designing and building models of working electrical circuits. It's really a great way to learn.
Your child will most certainly learn some valuable skills with this amazing kit, and if you happen to know nothing about electronics yourself, you might just learn something as well. Your child will learn skills that will serve them for the rest of their lives.
This unique kids electronics kit has snap-together parts that require no tools and still give you correct connections. You get 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, which include working models of a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren, fan modulator and more.
- Snap Circuits comes with over 30 components to create 199 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid--no soldering required.
- Let your little one have fun learning to build circuits with these colorful Electronic Snap Circuits.
- The snap circuits toy can be used to make interesting circuits, encouraging educational play that teaches your little one about electricity. All of the parts have colored graphics that represent their real electronic names and symbols. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices.
- With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds.
- This educational toy comes with a complete instruction manual and project guide that helps you to guide your child through exploring the projects
- Uses 2 AA batteries.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION AND IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy