ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush - Best Wooden Hair Brush Set
The average plastic hair brush simply cannot satisfy the needs of all hair types. When choosing a brush you should consider few factors such as: hair texture, density and elasticity. Therefore, different hair types require different hair care routines. Thankfully, our Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush - Best Wooden Hair Brush Set boar bristle hair brush uses bristles that come from hog hair that is guaranteed to condition your hair smooth, make it manageable and reduce frizz, as well as give that much desired hair shine.
Our wooden hair brush was designed for those that have fine to medium hair texture. This refers to the hair strand thickness, not the density of your hair. Generally, fine hair is more delicate and requires a gentle approach. Taking this fact into account, this natural bristle brush was designed in a way that will not pull your hair or scratch you scalp harshly. This all natural wooden hair brush will gently redistribute your hair natural oils, known as sebum, produced by your scalp to the end of your hair tips, without pulling and damaging your precious fine hair. This is known as natural conditioning and it has been used for centuries. Additionally, the brush handle is made of bamboo, which creates a light brush that can be easily used daily and while traveling.
The Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush - Best Wooden Hair Brush Set is perfect for men, women, and children. Regardless of the length of your hair, long or short, the boar bristle brush will gently condition and detangle your hair beautifully. If you like a gently brushing, and don't want your hair being pulled by a harsh plastic brush, this is the best hair brush for you. The natural bristle brush will gently brush your hair without pulling, damaging or breaking your hair. Those of us that are in need of a boost in self-confidence, or want generally healthier looking hair, the boar bristle hair brush will definitely get the job done, easy. But in order for you to get the most optimal results, brushing daily 1-2 minutes a day is recommended.
Features and Benefits:
- Naturally Conditions Hair: The oil that is spread helps to repair dry hair and adds volume and shine.
- Reduce Frizz and Detangle Hair: As you brush, oils from your hair are spread around to lubricate each hair strand
- Prevents Oil Build-up: Boar bristle brushes help to distribute oil from your roots to your ends.
- Scalp Stimulation: Brushing your hair with boar bristle hair brush massages the scalp and stimulates blood flow
- Natural boar bristle brush is best for thin, fine and normal hair. If you have long full hair you must brush in sections to have desired result.
- Gives hair that lustrous shine: Through this same process of conditioning your hair it also gives it a shine due to the characteristics of the oil.
- Made of Durable Materials: The handle is built with a strong and durable wooden handle that will last for many years.
- Set comes with a wooden comb to help better take care of your beautiful mane
- The addition of the hair brush cleaner tool is to aid the cleaning and maintenance of the boar bristle hair brush
How to benefit the most from wooden boar bristle brushes:
- We recommend to avoid brushing wet hair as this may cause hair breakage.
- Detangle hair with the comb provided. Boar bristle brushes are not for detangling.
- Make sure to brush from root to tip. First, bend forward at the waist and flip hair over. Start brushing from the nape of your neck to the end of the hair. This distributes the sebum all the way to the end of the hair.
- Brush in sections. If you have long and full hair, sectioning your hair will help. You can clip a part of your hair and work each section separately.
- Brush twice daily. We strongly recommend to brush before going to bed from 2-5 min. Each stroke should be the entire length of the hair.
- Clean your brush regularly. You can use the comb to eliminate the hair and a wet cloth to clean the bristles.
- Finally, be consistent. Brushing regularly will bring desired results.
How to Clean a Boar Bristle Hair Brush
- Prepare warm water with a little shampoo in a jar.
- Remove hair from your brush by using the wide-tooth hair brush cleaner.
- Place the brush with the bristles touching the water. Do not submerge the brush completely in water. Leave it in the water for 10 minutes.
- Take the brush out of the container.
- Change the water to rinse the brush. Use cold water for rinsing.
- Let the brush dry by placing it on a clean towel with the bristles down. Run your fingers across the bristles a few times to flick away any excess water.
- Make sure you clean any water that got on the handle. It might take few hours or all day to dry, depending on how much water got inside the cushion part of the brush.
- Material: Bamboo, Boar Bristle, Plastic
- Size: 24.5 x 8 x 4.5 cm
- 1 x Wooden Boar Bristle Hair Brush
- 1 x Wooden Comb
- 1 x Hair Brush Cleaner
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy