ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Marimo Moss Ball Plant For Aquariums
Give your fish tank a beautiful decoration and natural filter in one with the Marimo Moss Ball Plant For Aquariums!
Marimo moss balls are little balls of green algae that have the velvety texture of moss. They are a very popular choice for aquarium plants due to the numerous benefits that they provide for their aquatic environment. So whether you are planning to decorate your fish tank or just want something that’s healthy for your fish living in your aquarium, the Marimo Moss Ball Plant For Aquariums is the perfect addition to your little aquatic community! It is capable of absorbing pollutants provide oxygen, and prevent the growth of harmful algae and bacteria in your aquarium. They give so many benefits to your fish tank especially absorbing toxic nitrates and other nasty stuff to give your fishy friends a natural, healthy environment to live in.
This live moss ball is an important part of an aquarium as it creates a conducive environment for aquatic animals to grow in. Marimo Moss Ball Plant For Aquariums is a great overall option for those aquarium enthusiasts who find it difficult to maintain aquatic plants. This type of plant can be used for decorative purposes or to add plant life into your tank. Getting this moss ball plant has no negatives and will only be beneficial for your aquarium!
Benefits and Features:
- Absorbs pollutants such as phosphates, nitrates, ammonia and other waste solid debris in the surrounding water
- Provides oxygen. Like plants in general, moss balls absorb CO2 and release oxygen into the water. This helps maintain a healthy balance of oxygen in your tank
- They are great companions! Moss ball pets are a beloved companion for many fresh water animals
- Does not produce dead matter. Unlike most plants that grow new leaves and loose old ones, the Marimo moss ball performs no such maintenance
- Moss Ball requires almost zero maintenance. As long as you have an aquarium set up with aquatic animals, you’ve already got everything the algae ball needs. Every time you feed your fish, you are also feeding the moss ball, so no fertilizers are required
- They are extremely robust and long lived. Marimo moss balls can survive almost anywhere and have a very long life span
- You do not need soil to plant the moss. Just drop it in the water and it will be fine
- When first placing in an aquarium, put the moss ball in the water and squeeze a little so the air will come out and the plant will sink.
- It is not a complete fish tank water filter replacement, just a supplement
- Clean your Marimo enclosure with a brush if algae begins to grow on tank surface
- If it turns brown, you need to move the tank that they are in to a cooler location with less direct light. They might recover or turn green again on their own. If not, you may add just a tiny amount of aquarium ocean salt to help them
- Illumination Requirement: 1000 Lux
- Water Temperature Requirement: 5-28 ℃
- Location: Fish Tank / Aquarium / Water-Filled Jar
- P H value: 6.0-8.5
- Difficulty: Easy
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy