ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Grout Aide Tile Repair Marker - Non-toxic Ceramic Tile Repair Pen
Ceramic tiles grout gets so ugly in few years of use. If you are wondering whether there is some magical marker that can restore it to its glory, you have come to the right place. Grout Aide Tile Repair Marker - Non-toxic Ceramic Tile Repair Pen does exactly that and reface the grout by covering it with gel inside it. It is extremely safe to use and easy to apply in the grout that has changed its colour over time.
Grout Aide Tile Repair Marker - Non-toxic Ceramic Tile Repair Pen is an Anti-bacterial formula which is also non-toxic and odourless. Its Anti-bacterial property helps keep mould from returning. To apply it, just follow grout lines with maker tip and you are good to go! Grout Aide Tile Repair Marker - Non-toxic Ceramic Tile Repair Pen comes with a non-slip comfort grip that helps in applying gel to grout lines easily and with greater accuracy. You can even use it on colour grout lines to turn them into white as well.
Features and Specification:
- Each Marker applicator contains 0.25 oz and covers approx 175 linear feet.
- It dries extremely fast
- So easy to apply and use.
- It is odourless, harsh chemical-free and waterproof as well.
- Comes with a Reversible nib that extends the life of your marker
Material: Configuration potions +ABS
Size: 148 x 21 x 16 mm
Package included: 1 x Tile Marker
Note: Please keep away from children.
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy