ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
Digital Meat Thermometer - Food Thermometer
Many people test the doneness of meats by touch or sight. However, unless you’re using a meat thermometer, you risk the meat not being properly cooked. Such errors could not only lead to a disappointing culinary experience but can also increase the risk of food borne illnesses. For such a small tool, a kitchen thermometer can significantly improve the quality of the food you prepare. The Digital Meat Thermometer - Food Thermometer makes cooking more efficient and more accurate, while giving you peace of mind that your meal is cooked to perfection. With this digital kitchen thermometer, there’s no need to cut open a piece of chicken, stick a toothpick in a cake, carefully observe the consistency of candy, or set a timer and hope your food is perfectly cooked when it goes off. Kitchen thermometers are essential when cooking raw meat, so anyone who grills, roasts, or fries benefits from owning one, and if you have an old analog thermometer, the speedy accuracy of digital will be a step up.
Thanks to this highly useful Digital Meat Thermometer - Food Thermometer, food temperatures are more accurate than ever. While analog thermometers have traditionally been used in kitchens, they haven’t offered much more than an approximate temp range, which can make cooking to medium-rare a challenging feat. This digital thermometer, on the other hand, offers precise readings so you can hit the USDA’s minimum temp recommendation and not overcook your meat. They’re also much more helpful than analog thermometers when facing finicky kitchen projects, like tempering chocolate or making cheese, which can easily go awry if the temperature reading is off. Using a meat thermometer is a simple way to safely serve delicious cuts of meat every time.
Tips for Using a Food Thermometer:
- Always place the thermometer probe in the thickest part of the meat or food. For poultry, insert the probe into the inner thigh. Do not touch the bone.
- Use a meat thermometer when you are baking, frying, or grilling or for any other cooking need when you want to measure the temperature of food.
- Wash the thermometer probe thoroughly with hot, soapy water after every use.
Features and Benefits:
- Has both Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature readings
- Nice grip
- Simple yet highly functional industrial design
- Long metal rod, so you can safely stick it in the food without getting to close
- Digital type so as to give you more accurate readings than analog
- Prevent Illness
- Prevent Overcooking
- Eliminate the Guesswork
- Maintain Safe Temperature
- Reheat Foods to Safe Temperature
- 1 x Digital Kitchen Thermometer
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments – Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy