ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to a maximum of 5 per customer!
Armorers Rifle Multi-functional Castle Nut Wrench
Having the best tools on hand is essential if you're working on your AR-15. Many have experienced what a poor-quality armorer’s tool can do to a gun and the hands, so it’s more ideal to opt for a dependable and safe tool every time. The Armorers Rifle Multi-functional Castle Nut Wrench provides easier installation and removal of all barrels up to 1¼" diameter with either encapsulated or peg-style barrel nuts. Extra-long handle features smooth, contoured edges for comfortable use. Includes ½" square drive opening for torque wrench application; 5⁄8" and ¾" slots fit receiver extensions and A1/A2 flash suppressors .223 for AR-15/M16 application. 3/4 inch slot may not fit some brakes, flash hiders or comps with less than .410 long driving flats.
The Armorers Rifle Multi-functional Castle Nut Wrench tightens down the castle nut on the buffer tube of an AR carbine. It also fastens barrel nuts easily with no extra effort giving you more time to focus on other parts with no hassle. You can always buy an AR parts kit or two, grab your stripped lowers, and get one of these multi-functional wrenches because those rifles aren’t going to build themselves.
Many armorer’s wrenches are either basic single-purpose tools, or will perform nearly all major assembly tasks, but the Armorers Rifle Multi-functional Castle Nut Wrench gives you multipurpose use, along with an included torque wrench and screwdriver bits. No other wrench or wrench combo on the market is such a complete, out-of-the-box AR building tool. It’s well known that barrel nuts have a torque range that has to be carefully met to ensure safe, and proper functioning of your rifle. How many of us have torque wrenches around? I sure as heck didn’t. If you are starting out building AR’s, this is easily among the best armorer’s wrench for you!
- Precision machined from heat treated steel, this tool is used for castle nut removal and assembly and is also a standard length buffer tube wrench.
- Each tool has a rubberized grip for improved performance, safety, and comfort.
- This tool easily removes the old extension tube and installs a new style without damaging the rifle finish.
- Length (in): 5.5"
- Width (Material:"
- Material: Carbon Steel, Rubberized Grip
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments – Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy