ORDER NOW because these are selling like hotcakes! Limit to maximum 5 per customer!
6Pcs Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Gel Polish - Best UV Gel Nails
Don't be left out of the in-crowd and pick up one of these gel nail polish! Our 6Pcs Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Gel Polish - Best UV Gel Nails gives you an exceptional amount of variety that will get you wrapped up into this new nail craze. Gel nails are quickly becoming one of the most popular artificial nail application in salons. In order to achieve gel nails, a nail tip is first applied if the length of the nails needs to be extended. Then two to three layers of gel polish are applied with each layer being cured using a UV lamp. The nail is then filed and polished with the desired color or decorated with nail art If one wishes.
Gel nails have a more natural look with a glossy finish. Unlike acrylics, if the nails are primed correctly, there is no damage made to the nail bed. Gel nails cure faster than acrylic nails since they are cured under UV light. Our gel nails are also more flexible than acrylic nails. There is no odor, and gel polish can easily be removed with no damage to the nail bed by soaking the nails with an acetone soaked-cotton ball because our gel nail polish is also a soak off gel polish kind.A LED/UV drying lamp is required to cure this 6Pcs Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Gel Polish - Best UV Gel Nails set. Drying times per coat varies. With proper application, our uv gel nail polish can last for weeks. When used together with a durable top coat, it produces a very damage resistant and strong nails. The gel nail polish allows you to create vivid nail art in seconds. No chips or smudges, and does not peel off easily.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality and safe gel polish - Made with non-toxic and harmless resin. Healthful and environmentally friendly
- Long Lasting Mirror shine gel polish
- Soak Off Gel Polish - The only way to get the gel nails is if you continue with the proper removal procedure. After that, the gel polish comes off like a dream, unlike other nail polishes that you have to rub off vigorously.
- Fast Curing with LED UV Lamp - The gel nails requires to cure under LED UV nail lamp, which is essential to dry in just few minutes, average for LED light 60-120 secs, UV light 2-4 mins.
- You will need a UV gel base coat, UV top coat and drying lamp to use these gel nails.
- Results will vary per LED/UV lighting systems.
How To Apply Gel Nail Polish:
- Step 1-5. Clean nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process
- Step 6-8. Brush a thin layer of BASE Coat, (and cure with UV lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 30-60 seconds)
- Step 9-10. Brush First layer of your choice of color gel nails,(and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp for 30-60 seconds)
- Step 11-12. Brush Second layer of color gel nails, (and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp for 30-60 seconds)
- Step 13-14. Brush on Top Coat, (and cure with UV lamp or LÈD lamp for 30-60 seconds)
- Step 15. Remove the tacky layer with cotton pad soaked with cleanser or alcohol
- Step 16. Brush on some cuticle oil
- Step 17. You will get a wonderful nail.
How to cure the gel polish with the lamp?
- Do not apply too-thick gel polish. It is necessary that each layer is thin and smooth. Thinner means stronger.
- Please cure each time you apply a layer of gel polish.
- It is normal for a base coat keep a little thick after curing under the lamp.
- The curing time depends on not only the type of nail polish, but also the kind of the nail lamp.
How to remove the gel polish?
- Polish the nails surface by polishing file. (Nails remover can soak through gel better.)
- Soak the nails by nail remover wraps about 5-10 minutes. (Or apply nail polish remover to cotton and apply it to nails.)
- Remove the nail polish by cuticle pusher.
- Clean dust on nail surface by nail brush.
- Wash your hands by soap and water.
- Apply hand cream to moisturize your hands.
- Please follow the correct operation to protect your nails.
How to avoid peeling off quickly?
- The first step of preparation is very important.You should need to ensure nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free, which help gel last longer.
- Apply too-thick base coat. It is necessary to apply coats thin and even, and remember to cap free edge of nails.
- If there’s gel polish on the skin or cuticle, and isn’t cleaned off prior to curing, the gel polish will leave at that point too.
- Not keeping your fingers under the lamp long enough or your UV / LED lamp is getting weaken.
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
30 Days Return Policy
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Tracking number for every order
- Safe payments with PayPal® & Stripe® Card Payments - Worldwide trusted payment processors.
- Real people on our internet helpdesks
- Low-Cost Shipping with Insurance
We use Banking Level Encrypted SSL Security for 100% protection.
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF BEMION! IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES AND WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
For more information please check our Shipping policy and Refund policy